12.03.2010

tastes like chicken...only better

So we bought a bag of boneless, skinless frozen chicken breasts from Sam's Club a little while back.  Well, I have been trying to find new recipes for these tasty little guys.  I have shared with you the time honored recipe of Rocky Top Chicken and then instant potato chicken and it's more amped up version.  Well, here I am again...with another way to make your poultry delicious!

You will need:
Chicken breasts
Bacon
Salt and Pepper

Preheat your oven to 400.  We bought chicken breasts rather than the chicken tenders, so they are bigger.  I decided to cut down the chicken breasts.  I salt and peppered the chicken and then wrapped them with a strip of bacon each.  I didn't use anything to hold the bacon in place, it just stayed.  I then placed the chicken on a backing sheet and put it in the oven.  I tried cooking the chicken on our George Foreman but, it just didn't get the bacon right.  I am not exactly sure how long to cook the chicken, just keep checking it and cook until the chicken is done.  Look at it as an opportunity to get to know your oven!  Oh, and those tasty looking potatoes...yeah, they have bacon in them!  Check out how to make them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...