1.14.2011

help a sista' out

Ok, so I shared with you the other day how I need you to vote for me daily on Shutterfly.  They are having a contest for the best gift ever.  So do that here....now....ok, now I need you to click the link below and vote for my sister.  She is entered in the "Eye of the Beholder' contest.  The prize up for grabs is a trip to Hawaii!  What?!  Yes, please...I'll take two actually!  The picture she entered is one from her wedding day...one of my favorites.  Remember you can vote once a day...so get on that....please!!!  She entered twice..so, you can vote for both...I don't mind!






The picture was taken by Lauren Mason over at Piccadilly Pictures.  The wedding was held in Siesta Key, FL right on the white sand beaches.  Head over to Piccadilly Pictures Facebook Fan Page if you want to see some more photos of the big day.  The folder name is Christy + Harry are Married!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...