12.20.2010

quick side note

I have been so busy just crafting away the past few weeks.  I have been sewing up a storm, and my living room was hit hard!  I haven't posted any of these projects because they are gifts for family members.  Since they are obligated...forced...willing readers of this blog, I can't let the secrets out!  Which is killing me!

I just want so share with you all what I've been making.  Don't worry though, I will be posting the projects after Christmas.  I know that won't help you very much with Christmas presents, but maybe birthday...everyday, any day presents or even a little after-Christmas gift for yourself!

Even though I can't post my sewing endeavors I will be posting some of my favorite holiday recipes.  I hope you try out some of the recipes, I can guarantee you won't be let down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...