11.09.2010

wee little pizza

*again, not the best picture but a yummy food!

My husband and I have been married for three months yesterday!  We are trying to save up money for the Christmas season (absolutely, hands down the BEST time of year) by eating in more often,  We both work nights and are hungry when we get home.  Though, we just don't want to go through all the effort of cooking a meal and cleaning the dishes at 1:00 in the morning!  My husband remembered a little meal his mom used to make for him and his siblings.  We tried it and to my surprise I liked it, I am quite a picky eater!  I love this recipe, I love how simple it is and I love how clever it is!  This is easily a meal that children could help out with!

What you need:
English Muffins cut in half (one muffin makes 2 mini pizzas)
Spaghetti or pizza sauce
Shredded cheest
Your favorite pizza toppings
Preheated oven to 450
Cookie sheet

Lay the English muffin halves on the cookie sheet.  Spoon sauce onto the muffin.  Sprinkle cheese and other toppings onto muffin.  Bake until cheese is golden! (we never really set a timer but rather watch them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...