11.19.2010

peanut buttery cupcakes



I found this recipe online and was so eager to try it.  I do not like peanut butter but my husband and most everyone else in the world does!  So, I tried it, peanut butter cupcakes.

Ingredients
1 box yellow cake mix
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 1/4 cups water
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
3 eggs

Follow directions on box for making cake mix.  After your regular mix is made add in the peanut butter and beat in until smooth.  You can make a cake or cupcakes.  I chose cupcakes.  I lined my pans with cupcake papers and used my ice cream scoop to fill the pans.  I must say, the ice cream scoop worked perfectly for filling the papers just the right amount.  Bake the cupcakes as directed according to box directions.  Let cool and ice.

Try spicing this simple recipe up with your own ideas.  Add chocolate chips to the mix before baking.  Try putting a Reese's in the bottom of each cupcake liner before filling for a special surprise!  Get inspired, create something peanut buttery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...