11.25.2010

give it up

Let me start off this post by saying
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I hope your day is filled with fun, laughter, family, friends, turkey, five-step mac-n-cheese, tasty desserts and of course giving thanks.  Be sure to take time to thank those in your life who mean the most.  Also, thank God for the blessings He's allowed you through out the year.  I mean honestly, everyone has AT LEAST one thing that they can be thankful for from the past year.   Even when it seems as though everything is going wrong in our lives we can always stop feeling sorry for ourselves and find at the absolute least one thing that to give thanks for.  I love that we end each year with a day of remembering and being thankful followed by celebrating the biggest blessing of all, Christ.  I hope each and every one of you have the best Thanksgiving ever followed by a profitable Black Friday and a Christmas filled with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...