11.27.2010

so beary cute

How cute are these little cupcakes!  I saw a variation on a magazine cover and knew I had to give them a try.  They were so simple and turned our great!
I started with cupcakes frosted with chocolate frosting.  I then used melted white chocolate almond bark in a piping bag (if this is gibberish to you...click here) on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
I made two small circles and one larger one for each bear.  I then made two half circles and filled them in for each bear to use for the ears.  I put a miniature chocolate chip in the middle of the two smaller circles and a regular size one in the middle of the larger circle.  I let those sit in the freezer for about five minutes.  Once they were set I took them off the wax paper and placed them on the frosted cupcake.  For the ears, I put them on upside down, so that the side of the chocolate you see is flat.  How stinkin' adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...