11.19.2010

holiday cheer the easy way

Those who know me best know that I have quite an addiction to a certain photo project site.  Shutterfly.  I've used Shutterfly for oodles of projects from Mother's Day to my own wedding.  Well, now that Christmastime is upon us, I plan on using them for my Christmas Cards as well.  I wanted to use a picture from my wedding especially to send to those who were unable to attend our wedding.  I was a little worried as to how a wedding picture would fit into a Christmas card...but, Shutterfly totally came to my rescue!  When browsing through their Christmas photo cards I found the perfect one for us!
 It's title is 'No mistletoe necessary', and reads 'Christmas Kisses...and best wishes'.  How absolutely perfect, our wedding picture looks great on the card. (the picture on the card shown to the left is not us!  We're young, but not that young!)  Not to mention we can put more pictures on the inside of the card.  Anywhere from one extra picture inside all the way up to 9!  What?!  They thought of everything!
Shutterfly also does address labels with a photo on them.  I used these for the address labels on our wedding thank you cards.  I absolutely loved being able to send a sneak peak picture from our wedding to all those who sent us gifts and couldn't make it.  Even those who did attend the wedding commented on how much they loved the address labels!  Score!
My absolute favorite thing about Shutterfly is that they are CONSTANTLY sending me offers, discount and coupons.  I honestly don't think that I have bought anything from there when I haven't used a discount of some kind.  I think my addiction is totally justified by the awesome-ness of the site alone!
If you're a blogger, I have an AWESOME deal for you.  You can get 50 free Christmas cards just for blogging about it!  Now that is an ultimate score!  Just go here to find out more about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...