11.29.2010

all the trimmings (pt. 2)

So, my sister-in-law made this AWESOME wreath and I wanted to share it with you.  She used a wire coat hanger, free Christmas tree clippings and twist ties!
Form the coat hanger into a circle.  Lay your branches out onto the hanger and move them around and adjust them until they are just as you want them.  Once you have your perfect wreath in place, twist tie the branches onto the hanger.  She told me that it was easier to have them all laid out then attach them rather than attaching them one at a time.
Now, I used the clippings I got to make some decorations and I am going to share them with you...just be patient grasshoppa'!  I just wanted to share with you my inspiration.

Click here for part 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...