1.01.2011

the year anew

Well, there it goes...another year.  It is completely and totally true that the older you get the faster time flies.  I'm not so much digging this!!  It's been such a wonderful year in the life of me, I have been so blessed.
I got engaged in February, graduated from college in May, celebrated my sisters engagement in May and my best friends engagement in August, got married in July, started this blog in October, watched my sister get married in October, hosted my first Thanksgiving in November and celebrated my first married Christmas in December.  Now, here we are about to start the whole year over again.  (well, not that year...it got costly with diamonds and weddings all over the place!)
The Lord has blessed me to much this past year and I can't wait to find out His plans for next year.  He has begun to reveal to us some of the plan, and it's not going to be the easiest of arrangements but, He's got it under control and we trust Him.  I hope that you too can look back and see all the blessings you've received this year and can say that overall it was a pretty good year.
Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your year through this blog, I have so much fun writing it and making all of the things I share with you.  The number of posts are adding up, so to help you navigate easier I have made some new pages.  At the top of the blog you will see a tab that says 'recipe list' and one that says 'craft list'.  The recipe list tab will take you to a complete listing of all the recipes I have shared and the craft list tab will take you to a complete list of all the crafts I have shared.  I hope this helps you to navigate my blog a little better than before.  Again, thanks so much for reading all my ramblings!!
Here's wishing you a wonderful, prosperous and fun-filled new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...