1.12.2011

I'm begging...

no honestly...as I write this I am on my knees, hands joined under my chin...BEGGING!  Ok, maybe not that far but, pretty close.  I just have a favor to ask of you.  I know, I know...I ask so much!
Well, I've told you about Shutterfly and how much I absolutely LOVE it!  I also shared the gift I made using Shutterfly for my mom, the recipe book of all her favorite holiday recipes and family pictures to go along with them.  Well you see, Shutterfly is having a contest for the best gift ever.  I've entered that gift into the contest and now I just need votes!  So...if you'd be so sweet as to click the little button below and vote for my project I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it and LOVE LOVE LOVE you more!

Remember, you can vote once a day so...do it!  Also, if you sign up for a new Shutterfly account you will get 25 free 4x6 prints credited to your account!

Thank you my sweet bloggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...