4.29.2011

polish it off

Today I made a trip to Ulta (one of my all time favorite stores) and got 4 bottles of Ulta brand nail polish for just over $6!  What a steal!  I got a clear topcoat, Moody Blues (for my husbands military graduation. I didn't want to go all normal with just red), The Jungle Look (I'm totally in to teals and greens lately) and Goddess (for those days when I want to be dainty and girly).

Oh, and that is my parent's cute little doggie, Penny!

Here's how you can do the same:


 Buy four Ulta nail polishes for $5.00 each.
Right now they have their cosmetics buy one get one free
Your total will be just over $10
Use the COUPON for  $5 off of a $10 purchase and pay just over $6 for four full size bottles of nail polish!
Take your polish home and enjoy a pedicure!

Click HERE to print the coupon, it expires May 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...