4.05.2011

hard to say no

So, I stopped by a local thrift store yesterday...and I fell in love with some pieces.  I didn't get any of them.  Though, it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to say"no" to!  UGH!  Why can't I just have a HUGE house with tons of rooms and a ton of money to go with it?!

I snapped some pictures of the treasures I had to pass up and wanted to share with you the beauties that are to be found in thrift stores!  I appologize for the less than wonderful quality of pictures, I took them with my phone.

I LoOoOoOoOoOove this!  It's an awesome red old suitcase with with a rope for a handle and this super cool, worn  design on the side.  Oh, stand still my beating heart!


Then, I looked to my left and found the love of my life.  Well...no, not my husband but, a chest that could be used as a coffee table...that I LOVE! (I know I say that a lot...but, really I do!)


While I walked around the store I was pretty much stopped in my tracks by this grand piece of fine furniture...
I mean honestly, who gets rid of this?  However, it's quite large and there is NO WAY it would fit in our house...I've already considered every way possible.

I wound up leaving with just an ugly, huge picture and frame for a mere $2!  I am going to make a memo board for my craft room.  I found some gorgeous fabric at Wal-Mart yesterday and can't wait to get started on that dandy.  Don't worry, I will be sure to post it as soon as I finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...