5.25.2011

trip of love - day three

After spending two days with my husband (the super handsome Airman) I was so blessed to get to spend a whole day off base with him.  He was able to leave base at 0900 (9:00 am) and he told us to be there early because he didn't want to have to wait!!  We were in the parking lot, I was hanging out of the door of our rental car at 8:50...ready to pick up my hubby!

We decided to head back to the hotel to hang out for a little bit.  Matt snacked on some more of the 'goodies' we brought him.  He really isn't a fan of pictures and especially not at 9:00 in the morning!  Though, he wasn't getting out of ANY pictures this weekend!

We stopped at Target to pick up a few things and then Matt wanted to go see a movie, so we hit up the matinee!  We then decided to try a local Bar-B-Que joint that was recommended to Matt by those in his flight who were from the area. 


After all of that excitement we went to the hotel to just relax and allow Matt to wear his 'civilian clothes' for a while.  Matt had signed us up to attend a minor league baseball game that night.  By going to this game he was allowed to stay off base until 2300 (11:00 pm) rather than 2000 (8:00 pm)...he jumped at that chance!


It was so much fun just being able to 'hang out' with my best friend.  If you can't tell...he's kind of goofy!  I've missed his obnoxious ruining of pictures!!


As wonderful as this day was...the realization that the next would be our last for a while was setting in.  It was hard to say goodby to him because I knew that the next time I saw him would be the last.  I am so thankful for the time I got to spend with him both on and off base, it was just hard to think about leaving him again.

1 comment:

  1. It's time for a safari. There are various places in India, Himachal Pradesh - Palampur, Kullu, Manali, Kasol, Shimla, Chail, Khajjiar, Dharamsala and Maklodganj. Where the fun of traveling is different, this place makes me want to go. I prefer to go there in the days of the king, To get more information buy prescription medicine online from pharmacy online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...