5.06.2011

double fail

I know I failed you with the whole Thrifty Thursday debacle...and here I am on Friday night failing you again.  Ooops!  I've been working on some things for a friends wedding and my best friends bridal shower so my house has taken back seat.  You should see the mess I've made...it's REALLY taken a back seat.

However, I promise you that I have some tricks up my sleeve to share with you.  I've got plans in the works for my living room wall and for my craft room and also that Mother's Day project I was telling you about yesterday.

Just to prove to you that I haven't been sitting around neglecting my faithful bloggies...here is a sneak peek of the little bitty tool I had to visit Home Depot three times in the past few days to finally find!


Now doesn't that look exciting?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...