5.14.2011

Showers of love

Finally!!  I can share with you all of the projects I've been working on for my best friends bridal shower!  My BFF is getting married in June and we threw her a sweet little shower today.  I just wanted to share with you some pictures from the party and give you a sneak peek at the projects I will be posting soon!  Enjoy!


There she is...my BFF, Leslie!  Isn't she a cutie?  We asked the guests to wear hats to the party!  No, it wasn't because of the Royal Wedding...we just thought it would be a fun idea!


We had cupcakes decorated with homemade decorations...


We kept the tables light and simple with some ingenious place mats!


The centerpieces were handmade as well...and reusable!  See how we made them HERE!


There we are...the wedding party!  Bridesmaids, Bride and cute-as-can-be Flower girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...