5.09.2011

$6 for 1 year of GLAMOUR

I don't know about you but I LOVE magazines.  I don't know why but, every time I get one in the mail I feel like I've hit the lottery.  My only problem is that I DO NOT like paying for them.  My husband would treat me every now and then when seeing me eyeball the magazine racks near the checkout at Wal-Mart.  It was sad!  He would say "do you want a magazine?'  I would respond "no, they cost too much...and I can just flip through them while you stand in line!"  His comeback: "please don't be so cheap...I will buy you a magazine!!

I follow some blogs who have posted about some free subscriptions and I am very proud to say that of the fiveour magazine I receive...I pay for only one, and that was less than $5!  However, today Groupon had a deal that I couldn't pass up.  They are offering a one year subscription to GLAMOUR magazine for just $6.  That is .50 an issue, I can deal with the cost.

To snag your subscription, head on over to Groupon and sign up for an account if you don't have one already.  Set your city and state to Jacksonville, Florida and click on the link for the $6 one year subscription to GLAMOUR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...