3.02.2011

a little lacking

www.onebrightspot.com
I realize that I haven't had a lot of posts lately and the ones that I do have aren't SUPER in depth.  I apologize if you bloggies have felt neglected.  My husband is leaving for basic training for the Air Force in less than a month (21 days, to be exact) and he'll be away from home for about seven months.  So, he's getting the bulk of my time!  (That's him and I to the left...so cute!!)

Though, don't you worry, when he's away I'm sure I will be crafting like crazy!!

In the meantime, I will most likely be posting about our new apartment as I finish putting away our stuff and deciding what I want to do to decorate it!  I hope you enjoy our new apartment, we sure are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...