3.30.2011

it's spring break...so sue me

So, as you may or may not have noticed....I haven't posted anything for a while now.  It's spring break...come on, what do you expect?

Between Spring Break, chilling with my little sister who is in town, my new addition to Ugly Betty (thank you Netflix) and my long letters I've been writing to my husband (in Texas for basic training for the Air Force) I haven't done a whole lot of crafting.

I'm so sad to announce that this week there will be no Thrifty Thursday and no Friday Update...one collective let down sigh...though, next week they will be in full swing!

So hang in there, head to the beach (if it's not raining like it is here), make something yummy (maybe try one of these recipes), create something marvelous (check out a list of the crafts I've shared)...just have fun!

Oh, and to brighten up your day (or maybe mine) there's a pic of my adorable hubby and I on the train at Busch Gardens the weekend before he left!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...