1.02.2012

12 New Years Resolutions

Whew!  It's been quite a while since Ive written a post.  We've been quite busy here for the past few months.  My husband came home from being gong for six months with the military, we both started new jobs, we briefly attempted to buy a house, we got a new puppy, and then oh yeah, the holidays!  This is the first weekend in over a month that we have actually been at home.

I've missed crafting and baking and creating and writing so much.  I've decided to set myself some goals this year, some new years resolutions if you will.  I've set a goal of at lease one thing that I want to complete each month.

January - make a Barbie birthday cake Check it Out Here!
February - make Lumpia (a Filipino egg roll) See How I Did It!
March - make  scrabble tile throw pillows  Take a Peek Here
April - make a fabric belt
May - make peanut butter dog treats
June - make   flowerpot jewelry tower
July - make homemade mozzarella sticks
August - make homemade cheesy bread sticks
September - make homemade pretzel bites
October -  make homemade household cleaners
November - make homemade doughnut holes
December - make a ruffled Christmas tree skirt

I'll be sure to let you know how these all turn out...if they even do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...