10.16.2011

pinned it and did it - makeup brush storage

As I mentioned before, Pinterest is a HUGE addiction that I've fallen in to!  All  of the creative ideas and tips are unbelievable...I'm SO hooked.  I have gotten SO many great ideas for simple and inexpensive crafts and organization.  I also have found quite few pictures of some gorgeous clothes, bags, shoes and living spaces...being such a visual person I am pretty much in love.

Today I want to share with you an awesome organizational idea that I found on Pinterest.  It is a smart and simple way to store your makeup brushes.  Here's how I did it...


What you need:

Glass container
Vase filler (small rocks, pebbles, marbles, pearls...anything)

What to do:

I got my vase filler from the Dollar Tree.  I had half of a container of pebble left over from my wintertime draft stopper project.


The small glass container I got from the Dollar Tree also.  So, the cost for this project was a whopping $1!


I filled the container about half full of the rocks and then...


VOILE!  A makeup brush holder that looks good and keeps all your brushes in one, handy place!


I love it!  Know what else I love?  That sweet new comforter of mine that you've gotten a sneak peek at!  I picked up this beauty on clearance at Target...can't wait to show you more about my bedroom redo!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks so high end and to think it was made with dollar tree items! Love it! I am a new follower from the Sundae Scoop. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for providing such valuable information and thanks for sharing this Business Promotion technique. To get more information buy medication online from ed pills online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...