10.16.2011

pinned it and did it - makeup brush storage

As I mentioned before, Pinterest is a HUGE addiction that I've fallen in to!  All  of the creative ideas and tips are unbelievable...I'm SO hooked.  I have gotten SO many great ideas for simple and inexpensive crafts and organization.  I also have found quite few pictures of some gorgeous clothes, bags, shoes and living spaces...being such a visual person I am pretty much in love.

Today I want to share with you an awesome organizational idea that I found on Pinterest.  It is a smart and simple way to store your makeup brushes.  Here's how I did it...


What you need:

Glass container
Vase filler (small rocks, pebbles, marbles, pearls...anything)

What to do:

I got my vase filler from the Dollar Tree.  I had half of a container of pebble left over from my wintertime draft stopper project.


The small glass container I got from the Dollar Tree also.  So, the cost for this project was a whopping $1!


I filled the container about half full of the rocks and then...


VOILE!  A makeup brush holder that looks good and keeps all your brushes in one, handy place!


I love it!  Know what else I love?  That sweet new comforter of mine that you've gotten a sneak peek at!  I picked up this beauty on clearance at Target...can't wait to show you more about my bedroom redo!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks so high end and to think it was made with dollar tree items! Love it! I am a new follower from the Sundae Scoop. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...