8.08.2011

new obsessions

The past few weekends I have discovered my new obsessions...and I've got it bad.  One is called Pinterest, which is an online pin board of inspiration.  You can 'pin' images from all over the web (and if you get the app on your phone from anywhere) and organize them.  The images are linked to the site they came from, which comes in SO handy with tutorials!  The other is called Polyvore, you may have heard of it.  Polyvore is a site where you can make an inspiration board of sorts for fashion.  I am so stinkin' hooked on this one.  I accidentally posted a few sets yesterday...I love this site!



golden delicious


sweet and polished

coral and turquoise

13/50 Shoes Challenge Vintage
6/50 Shoe Challenge Sneakers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...