8.07.2011

free money for school

Lately I've been thinking about going back to school.  The biggest and worst draw back is MONEY!  We don't have it...but would sure love some!  I registered on a scholarship finding site when I was in high school and just recently went back and updated my information to see what kind of funding would be available to me.  The site I use is called FastWeb and it is completely free.  All you do is sign up and put in some info then it searches the internet for scholarships which you quality for and lists them all in one place for you.  How much easier could it get?  Some scholarships are essay contests and other are simple entries.  You can choose which to enter and which to discard.  I applied for probably five or six scholarships in about a half hour this afternoon!  Now granted, I'm not expecting to win every single one of the scholarships I entered...though, I have a better chance now than if I had never entered.  It didn't cost me a thing and barely took any time...can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...