7.23.2011

score some points

I just wanted to remind you of some websites I have suggested in the past.

First, My Points is a site that gives you points per dollar spent at common retailers.  Joining My Points is free and you can even ear points without purchasing a thing!  There are registrations you could sign up for, email click-thrus and even surveys to take.  Whenever I need to purchase something offline, I sign into my My Points account and search for the retailer on their site.  Once I find he retailer, I click through to the stores website and My Points is now able to track how much I spent at the store.  I am then rewarded with a certain number of points per dollar, each store has a different number of points.  Once I have accumulated points I can redeem them for gift cards!  If you remember a few months back I received $50 in gift cards, and all of that was from My Points!  I made money by buying things I was already planning on purchasing!

To join My Points you can simply register at the site or you can email me your name and email address and we both will receive an extra 750 points after you make your first purchase over $20!

Second is u.talk.back which, is a survey site.  You are emailed when surveys are available for you to take.  Once you complete the surveys you are rewarded with a predetermined amount of points.  Once you have accumulated enough points you can trade in your points for magazine subscriptions or gift cards.  Just last week I received my $50 gift card to Express after I traded in my points!

Third is My Survey and it is also a survey site.  Joining My Survey is free as well and you are emailed when surveys are available for you to take based on the information you provide (age, gender, location).  You then are rewarded points for completing the surveys and can trade them in for rewards whenever you like.  I joined My Survey not very long ago and have already been able to redeem some points for a $10 credit to Amazon (which my husband loved)!

To join, you can do so on your own through the site or, you can email me your name and email address and I will send you an invite with a direct link.

I just wanted to share with you these point earning opportunities that I have found online.  I know times are tough and money is tight, especially in our house.  By using these sites I've been able to 'make money' and it has helped us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...