7.04.2012

Work Made Fun | Asscocia Day Food Tent Cards

Yesterday I shared with you that I work at Associa - the Nations Leader in Community Management.  I love working for this company! All member companies across the county are holding Associa Day on July 11th.

I have been recruited (quite gladly) to help out our CEO to plan the Associa day for our Jacksonville office.  Yesterday I shared with you FREE printable water bottle labels I created for the event.  Today, I have food tent cards.  You know, those cute little cards on fancy food tables which label what the food is!


Associa Day 2012 Food and Drink Tent Cards

These cards were SO incredibly easy to make and I will probably be making more for every party I ever have!  I used Microsoft Word to create these tent cards.  I kept it simple with these, using a square and four star shapes...that's it!

These do not have the Associa Day 2012 logo on it, so they can be used for anything, really!

How to make them:

Click the link above or RIGHT HERE to open the document
Print out the tent cards
Write your food item names on the cards
Cut the cards apart
Fold each card in half and there you have it!

I will be sure to share pictures of our event with you and how we used each of these items in decorating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...