9.25.2011

check it out

I haven't been blogging much lately.  With my new job, preparing for my husband to come home and car shopping I have been SUPER busy!  However, my husband is now home, I'm pretty well settled into my job and we found the most perfect car that ever was!



That's right, you heard me...my husband is HOME!  If you've followed my blog lately you know that he has been away with the Air Force for six months for training.  Yesterday morning, I was so blessed to be able to run up and hug the neck of my soldier in the middle of the airport.  I know that he was in America the whole time and that I always knew he was safe.  It made me think about all those who won't ever be able to hug their soldier again and it made me hug him even tighter.

My brother-in-law and I picked up Matt from the airport and then went straight to the car dealership and purchased our new car!  My husband is a 'go-getter', he wants to get things done (he is impatient)...and boy did we!  We had been looking at cars and calling dealerships and I had test driven roughly a billion and a half cars...and finally God brought us to 'the one'.

While I gather all of my thoughts and pictures (I've tried to take them of everything...so they are on my camera and my phone...I've got to organize them) together so that I can get back into the routine of posting, I encourage you to check out my friend Kara's blog.  She is a twenty-four year old professional who shares recipes on her blog.  Right now she is in Beijing, China visiting her older brother who is teaching over there.  She is keeping a journal of her adventures while over there and sharing bits and pieces of it on her blog daily.  I've never had the privileged of traveling outside of the United States, so it just fascinates me when other people do.  Go on a head and check it out, she has pictures of some gorgeous places and art.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...